Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thank You Very Much Thursday!

Alrighty folks, here it is, another edition of
THANK YOU VERY MUCH THURSDAY!
The way it works is that you take out all your frustrations on people/things that peeved you off during the week and thank them in a very sarcastic way, for being who or what they are/doing what they did. So for YOUR free therapy session, hop on over to KMAMA's blog "The Daily Dribbles" and link up!

♥To Google Chrome for running unbelievably slow and making my internet time much longer than it should be
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
i really don't have anything better to do than sit here and watch a page load

♥To my university for STILL not having my financial aid "issue" resolved, and for probably resulting in a repeat of last year, where I had NO BLOODY BOOKS for the first three weeks!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
perhaps i could come do your job FOR YOU?

♥To the individual that insists on having toys in his bed so he can stay up until 9 playing instead of going to sleep at 8 like you were supposed to
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
mommy's going to make you a very upset little boy tonight

♥To the spiders that are invading my carport and my laundry room (see tomorrows TMI Friday post for the full story)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
i. hate. you.

♥And finally
To the blankets and pillows that keep piling up with no place for storage
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
you are SO lucky i need you . . .

Don't forget to go visit KMAMA for your free therapy today!
And don't forget to stop by tomorrow for my Meme: 
TMI FRIDAY
Arachnophobia Edition


5 comments:

Kmama said...

We are having the same sleeping issue with buster. Except he has no toys in his bed. I put him down at 8 and it's 9:30 or 9:45 before he falls asleep. SHOOT ME NOW. The mornings ahve been SO MUCH FUN. Ugh.

Thanks for linking up!

SuperMom Blues said...

What is with these kids?? LOL

Courtney said...

DUDE...I so feel you on the blankets and pillows. My couch is currently housing them all because the upstairs closet is now the "library". What to do, what to do??

Christy said...

I had the same issue with my books for school last semester. It really is hard to catch up.

He & Me + 3 said...

In the summer my kids will not fall asleep early...It drives me crazy. Yuck to the spiders.