Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Looking for Magic . . .

I love taking my camera with me everywhere. 
Sometimes, there's no telling what you might find peeking out at you from around a corner or hiding amongst the trees. 
I can't say photography is my entire life, rather more of a hobby that I hope to make some extra money at some day. 
But the thing about photography is that it has opened my eyes to a whole new world - a world of God's majesty and wonder. 
A world filled with the magic of our Father and all he has created for us.  
Today I would like to share some of that magic with you:

Peace in the Woods
 
A Memorable Afternoon


A Child's Laughter


A Serene Moment

And a Child's Wonder

Each of these things come from God. Gifts to us to show his mercy and love. Today, I challenge you to find some of God's magic for yourself. It might be a raindrop, a rainbow, a hug, a smile, or a beautiful sunset.
Matthew 7:7 says " . . .Seek and ye shall find . . . " 
Why not give it a shot?





2 comments:

Amy Sullivan said...

Hey!
Found you through MBC...did you take all of those pictures? Really nice! Love the one in the woods.

We are thinking along the same lines...I just wrote a similar post about finding God all around us. My big wow God moment had to do with shells.

SuperMom Blues said...

Hey Amy! Yeah, those are mine.Thank you! :D I love playing with photoshop and Picnik - they work wonders!

I will check out your blog! I can't wait to read that post!