Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fourth of July Fun



It's taken me a while, but I've finally got enough pics to share from our fun out at my parents' house on the 4th of July. 
Emily learned how to light a fuse, Jake held his first sparkler, and my dad and Ronnie bonded over "man time" while playing with some of the most sparkly "toys" ever. 
Enjoy!

PePaw teaches Em the finer points of fuse lighting.

Most importantly is "RUN AWAY!"




Firecracker Massacre



Even Emily's shoes were sparkly!



Daddy helps Jake with his first sparkler. Until, that is . . .



"Turn it off, Pweese!"



Emily loved how they looked at night.


The Grand Finale wasn't so bad, either.










2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love that he wanted to turn the sparklers off. LOL

My kids have never seen or used a sparkler. I know...bad mom.

SuperMom Blues said...

Mimi! Shame on you!! LOL! I think the girls would love them!