Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thank You Very Much Thursday!

It's time for another edition of :
THANK YOU VERY MUCH THURSDAY

To my two year old son for thinking I am a climbing toy/jungle jym
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
i love the fact that you love me so much, but really, COME ON

To my six year old for sitting ON me instead of NEXT TO me.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
i'm not hot enough as it is, really.

To my ankle for hurting THREE DAYS IN A ROW
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
you can stop now. anytime.

To all the electronics and media companies used in my home for NOT WORKING
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
it's not like I had anything better to do. really.

To the tires on the boat trailer that just don't seem to want to stay aired up
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
i love spending money on tires.

To my college for "randomly selecting" me for a verification process TWO YEARS IN A ROW delaying my financial aid ONCE AGAIN
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
you people are starting to tick me off.

Want to join in the fun? Go visit KMAMA over at The Daily Dribbles for some free therapeutic fun!

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Gotta love the kids thinking we have no feeling when that boney knee goes into our thighs. OUCH.
did you twist your ankle?

CoffeePraise said...

Great list!! While my kids are older and past the point of wanting to sit on me, my cats are NOT...lol! Nothing like wearing a couple of fur coats in the middle of a TX summer.....Yeah.

Loving your blog, too!


Maria :)

Kmama said...

My kids LOVE to use me as a jungle gym...especially when they are sick. It makes me so sore and cranky!

I hope your ankle feels better soon!

Thanks for linking up!

Brandi said...

My hubby was randomly selected for verification as well. Annoying!

SuperMom Blues said...

Mimi - I just love when the two year old climbs up and gets on my hair! My fault for keeping it long, LOL! I have no idea WHAT I did to my ankle. It just started hurting the other day. It's bizarre! It's feeling better today, but it's just been annoying!

Maria - Thanks! Yours ain't too shabby either ; )

Kristi - I know exactly what you mean, LOL!

Brandi - I even sent an email asking them why. Apparently the original was an automatic notification, because the address doesn't work! Gr.