Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Birth Control . . .

Well, it's time. I thought about the birth control pill - I thought REALLY HARD about the birth control pill, and decided that it wasn't worth the risk. And since NFP is not an option for "Fertile Myrtle" and spouse, we have decided to go with PERMANENT BIRTH CONTROL. Now, I have thought about tubal ligation (getting my tubes tied), and Ronnie has thought about the big "V", but neither of us are really comfortable with either method. But I was willing to go under the laproscope. So, I went to see Dr. Smith (yes, Wendy's Dr. Smith, LOL). She introduced me to something completely different. It's called essure. Basically there's no cutting, laproscopes, pricking, or blood (this is always good). It's actually an interesting procedure for anyone who can stomach watching the video, LOL.

So am I SURE that I don't want anymore kids? Well, yes. Pretty well, anyway. I look at it this way. In five years, if I want another child, we can always adopt. Or we could take one of Wendy's kids - she has plenty . . . (LOL-I am KIDDING Wendy!!).

So there it is. In the open. No more kiddos for Jenni-Jen-Jen . . .

No comments: