Sunday, August 24, 2008

And it begins . . .

Tomorrow the school year officially begins. My first class is at 9:30 am. I am taking three classes this semester - all computer. This is the first semester in my ENTIRE COLLEGIATE CARREER that doesn't entail an English or literature class. It's going to be very strange for me. But I digress. I am looking forward to this semester. It promises to be a great one. A class on networking. A class on database design and matenince. And a class on Java programming. It's going to be a challange. But I am up for it.

Em's first day is Tuesday. Pre-K. One more year until the dreaded Public School Kindergarten rears its ugly head and I have to allow my little bluebird to fly completely on her own. I don't know what I'm going to do when that day comes. Thank God I don't have to think about that . . . Yet. That won't stop me from worrying though. *sigh* - two days is hard enough. Will I survive with five?

So now it's another year, and more learning. In may I graduate from college, and my baby girl graduates from Preschool. A year ahead of growth. I am looking forward to it.

No comments: