Saturday, May 31, 2008

I don't want to go to bed . . .

I am so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open, but my mind is whirling right now. So many things have gone on over the course of the past 48 hours, that I really don't know what to think.

One the one hand, I don't want to relay the story online b/c of possible reprocussions. On the other it is eating me alive to have all this bottled up inside me. Something so drastic may happen in the near future, if present conditions don't change. And I am scared. I am terrified. I am wanting to cry just thinking about the stress it will put on this family. It is nothing as drastic as losing a home or a car or being bankrupt. But it will put a strain on our home financially as well as emotionally.

I keep praying that God will send us a miracle.

Please pray for us.

No comments: