Saturday, February 5, 2011

Photo Post - Snow and Ice Days

I don't post as many of my pictures as I should, even though I LOVE photography and photoshopping. So , I'm going to devote this entire post today to my most recent pictures. All of these were taken the other day. We had ice INSIDE our windows, snow and ice all over our trees, and 4-6 inches of ICE on the roads (we were taking my bonus son back to his mom's for the weekend). This was all before the snow hit on Friday morning. Hope you all enjoy!
































All photos are Copyright ©2011 Jennifer DeMoss for Ravenwood Photography



















1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow that looks all too familiar. It is beautiful, just so cold and so hard to drive in. We had snow in our back door during our snow storm. Funny I posted a picture of that this week too. Hope you are all staying warm.