Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Idiots "R" Us . . .

Okay, so the other night, I saw something that made me laugh all the way home from the Wal-Mart parking lot.

I was coming out with a basket full of groceries and noticed a couple of guys gunning their big ol' trucks around the parking lot. Just basically being loud and rude and obnoxious. You know the type, I'm sure. I sat there shaking my head with one word going through my head. As this is a family oriented blog, I won't express that word here, but let's just say it was less than flattering . . . LOL.

So, on my way out of the parking lot, I notice a crowd of people outside the gas station looking at something. Curious, I turned my head to see what had gotten their attention - then I started laughing my butt off.

One of the morons that had been gunning around the parking lot had lost control of his truck, and was stuck on the hill next to the bridge that went over the highway. I only wish I had been savvy enough to break out my camera phone so I could post the pick! It was the funniest thing I'd seen in a while. Now, if he had been hurt, I would have probably been praying instead. But he wasn't, so I found it extremely hilarious!

Goes to show you - God has a sense of humor too!

No comments: