Monday, September 20, 2010

Making Your Home Sing Monday! Never take them for granted . . .

Happy Monday everyone!
It's time for Making Your Home Sing Monday!
Making your home sing Mondays
Wanna know how to make your home sing? Go visit MomsTheWord to find out how!

Someday I'll relate all the drama that is going on in our home right now. But as this is a public forum, I don't want to be accused of gossip or any mudslinging. There will be many questions and worries, I'm sure. If you want to know, feel free to email me and I'll divulge all our secret skeletons.

Short and sweet today, so to get on with it, today I am urging all of you to look at your children for who they are. Study them, get to know them. And LOVE them. Hug them every day. Tell them you love them and are there for them EVERY DAY. Play with them, spend time with them, do something special with them EVERY DAY.

Do not take any second of parenthood for granted.
Love to you all,
Have a blessed week.

3 comments:

Joyfull said...

Great encouragment for today. Thanks for a wonderful reminder. Thoughts and prayers will be with you.

momstheword said...

I heartily agree! My two are 17 and 21 and I can't believe how fast it went.

I would really love to do it all over again but at my age it's just not happening!

Love and hugs and thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday!

Unknown said...

Thanks for inspiring me to focus on my kids more...I spend all day with them, but sometimes I feel like I didn't see them at all.

Praying for you!

Blessings,
Brandi