Monday, March 9, 2009

I hate daylight savings time . . .

Why, why, WHY do we have this tortorous tradition instilled as an international "have to"? Why can't we just let God do what He does best? Now, I'm all messed up, my kids are all messed up, my husband is all messed up, I'm sure my fish are all messed up . . . and why? So that we can have a few extra hours of daylight? And the thing is, now when it's bed time the kids don't believe it because it's still light outside! "Momma, it's not bedtime - see? Mr. Sun still wants to play with me!" Uuugh . . . It's going to be hard to get them up this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you!!!Get rid of DST, especially in areas to the western side of the time zone where the mornings are already dark and the evenings are light.