Tuesday, September 30, 2008

God's Will

Sometimes I have to step back and ask myself, "what is it that God is asking of me?" Right now, I know that God is asking for sacrifice, and I am more than willing to make that sacrifice, I just don't know WHAT to sacrifice, see? Is it the cable and the internet? Is is all our "stuff" that just seems to accumulate in the corners of our house consistantly? Is it the cabinet full of canned goods that I'll probably never use? Is it our house? Our freedom?

See, I'm one of those Christians that occasionally needs a good kick in the butt. God has to be really streightforward with me and pretty well yell what He wants, otherwise I just don't get it. It's not that I don't listen. It's not that I don't pray about it. I just need it to be shoved in my face sometimes.

No comments: