Thursday, April 24, 2008

Being a "Supermom" . . . ?

I have kept blogs on sites like myspace and cafemom, but I never imagined that I could keep a good blog that was nothing but a blog. I really like this idea. It's kinda like a public journal . . . hmm . . . my personal life put out there for the world to see. What a novel concept. I hope no one's opinions change about me . . .

So why am I a supermom? LOL, honestly I don't know. My wonderful husband calls me that. I don't know that I am, though.

I go to school (when I'm not sick, my kids aren't sick and the car works).
I take my daughter to preschool.
I cook dinner.
I grocery shop.
I attempt to clean, do laundry, etc (when I feel like it).
I pay bills (when I remember them).

Does that make me a supermom? I don't work outside the home. I don't drive anyone to football, soccer, dance, cheerleading, baseball, or hockey. I don't have 50,000,000 things to do on any given day.

Maybe I'm NOT a supermom . . . hmm . . . what do you think?

No comments: