Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Being Thankful . . . Again . . .

As Thanksgiving Day looms over the horizon, I am reminded once again of things that I need to remember daily to thank God for. We need to take a step back and remember to be thankful ALWAYS - not just one day a year. Here's my list of what I'm thankful for . . .

I am thankful . . .

. . . For my God and my Savior
. . . For my wonderful husband
. . . For my amazing children - all four of them
. . . For family and friends
. . . For computers and internet
. . . For television and Dish Network
. . . For food on my table and clothes on my back
. . . For a roof over my head
. . . That Ronnie is able to work and has a job
. . . That I am able to continue my education
. . . That I am not a turkey, cranberry, green bean, or potato this time of year
. . . That I can love
. . . That I AM loved
. . . For cell phones
. . . For puppies and kittens
. . . For Jeff Dunham (Jefah-fah Dun-Haaam . . . dot coommmm)
. . . To be alive and healthy

Love to you all.
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: